Monday 20 January 2014

HI, THIS IS STYLEWITHLIM..

Hello and Welcome to the first official post of StylewithLim. I'm going to start off by introducing myself and give you a quick peek into my life..

My name is Withney Limbu. I'm 18 years old from a little town; Basingstoke, United Kingdom. STYLEWITHLIM has now started in January 2014 (yes, a new beginning to a new year :)). After years of having a thought about starting a blog of my own, finally this year feels just right! I spent ages coming up with ideas for my blog name, so after thinking a lot, I t
hought hmm..STYLEWITHLIM (WITH as in my name 'With'ney and LIM as my surname 'Lim'bu and just added style in the front because I will be uploading some of my fashion styles in this blog) would be a good name.

This blog is a snapshot into my lifestyle, fashion, college projects, beauty, reviews and loads of rubbish  writing about my thoughts! I've always been fanatical about fashion since childhood from styling my friends and doing my little catwalk show while wearing my mums pretty dresses. I wasn't 100% sure about what career I wanted to pursue within the fashion industry so I took a year before going to university and I'm currently studying Foundation Art and Design. A blog is a perfect source to share my college project, designs, inspiration as well as my fashion hauls. Soon, I will be going to University and moving to a bigger city to chase my dream of becoming a Fashion Designer/ Merchandiser or Marketing  (a girl can surely dream..)  I have no idea where I will end up..could be London, Nottingham or Southampton but wherever it is, I cannot wait!

To end up my short long intro, I'm inspired by Fashion designers, blogs and people's lifestyle. From now onwards, I will hopefully regularly be blogging. Hope to see you around :)

StylewithLim x





3 comments:

  1. Can you design me a street wear please, much appreciated

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will design one for you in time after I've learned the skills; I'm just a beginner :) x

      Delete