Sunday 14 February 2016

Valentine's Day Look 2








Following up with my Look 1, this is an alternative dress if you are not a big fan of bright bold colours! Just because it's Valentine's Day doesn't mean you have to red. Black on black is always the safest option but you can style it up to make it look glamorous if you want to dress up! Here, I'm wearing a New Look black dress with a ruched design and a bodycon fit which is stylish yet comfortable. Ladies, if you want to eat as much as you want and not worry about breaking the zips but still want a flat tummy, this dress is perfect for you! (trustttt meee). As for the coat, I decided to go for a  plain black fur which you can find here!. As it's Valentine's Day and too late to order online you can always visit the stores and I'm sure New Look or Topshop do a fur coat similar to the one I'm wearing!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment