Saturday 23 January 2016

Suede blues









Missguided suede belted trench coat blue /Missguided roll neck Jumper charcoal/ River Island Black suede boots- sold out (Similar Item River Island black suede boots)/ Faux leather distressed boyfriend, Laura Ashley necklace- sold out.

Oh hey there, welcome to my new outfit post! With this cold weather about, I went for casual chic wear with the suede trench coat which is not particularly thick so I make sure I wear something warm underneath like the fluffy roll neck jumper (my armour) which fights off the cold wind. Every girl needs a boyfriend jeans and I got mine from Justfab! It is one of the favourite denim piece that I own, mainly because of the leather patch behind the ripped area which looks chic but also keeps me warm. Last but not least, the boots are to die for! Looks, fabulous and comfortable goes with most outfits. I can't do high heels or stilettos but its safe to say that they're more pleasant than any other high heels I've worn! 

Stylewithlim x

No comments:

Post a Comment