Sunday 10 April 2016

Grey Layers








CHLOE CLEAR PERSPEX HEELED ANKLE BOOTS IN GREY, COAT- PRIMARK (sold out), DRESS- SELECT (sold out)- similar item found here.

Hiya Lovelies,

Just a quick snapshot of the outfit that I wore on my University trip to London for an event. The day was beautiful as it wasn't too cold/windy with a bit of sunshine which turned out to be perfect for what I was wearing. Grey has never been one of the go-to colours for me when shopping so I try to avoid it as much as possible! This is mainly because I love bright and bold colours. However, with the trendy 70's fashion returning and seeing a lot of nude/pastel colours in shops, I have definitely started to appreciate and wear the colours that I wouldn't wear in the past, including Grey.

I decided to wear this combination of colour when I welcomed my new baby home: the grey patent boots which is a look alike of the DIOR patent boots. I absolutely love the shiny material and clear heels, not to forget the comfort when I walked for hours! The grey bodycon dress is casual and comfy yet it can be styled to make it dressy for a night out with some jewellery and party heels on. To complete the look, the grey coat from Primark is ideal if you don't want to break your bank to look fabulous and be cosy at the same time. (All details of the outfit are above).

Let me know what look you guys would like to see next!

Until next time,
Stylewithlim x

No comments:

Post a Comment